Vuzix has a longstanding history in creating amazing virtual reality headwear, and the iWear Video Headphones are no exception.
This personal wearable entertainment device delivers incredible audio and visual performance that’s perfect for virtual reality, gaming, films and drone flying. Supported by all HDMI inputs, the iWear can plug in and play on Blu-ray, tablets, consoles, PCs, android and iPhone in both 2D and 3D formats, providing an interactive world like no other.
These amazing iWear headphones feel like you are wearing a 125’’ screen, with a 55° diagonal field of vision and a 16:9 widescreen aspect ratio, with the ultra-lightweight minimal face contact design giving you comfortable wear for hours on end.
Gamers can enjoy an intense gaming experience on a massive video screen, with 2D and 3D video and built in head tracking sensors – so wherever you move, the virtual world will move with you in real time. And for MMOG gamers, the iWear provides an immersive VR experience, perfect for playing remotely with others and communicating through the noise cancelling built-in microphones with mic mute.
Whether it’s films, VR realities, gaming or drone flying, this mobile wearable entertainment system creates a phenomenal integrated audio and visual experience for everyone to enjoy.
- Complete audio and visual mobile entertainment system
- Wearable virtual reality iWear
- Complete immersive entertainment
- Plug in and play on Blu-ray, tablets, consoles, PCs, android and iPhone
- Enjoy 2D or 3D movies and gaming
- Displays a 55-degree field of view
- Built-in head tracking sensors
- Huge pixel density and high resolution imagery
- Lightweight and compact comfort
- Collapsible deign folds up for added portability
- Immersive light shield included
- Optional AR camera add-on
- Optional point cloud sensor
- Up to three-hours continuous play time
- iWear with carrying pouch
- Immersive light-shield
- AC charging adaptor
- Quickstart, warranty and safety instructions
- Equivalent to a 125” screen viewed from 10 ‘
- Twin one million colour pixel HD displays (1280 x 720)
- Floating display design for minimal face contact and maximum comfort
- 55° diagonal field of view in a 16:9 widescreen aspect ratio
- 24-bit true color (16 million colors)
- Standard HDMI 2D and 3D video support (side-by-side, over-under, and frame packed)
- Driver unit: 40 mm, PET diaphragm
- Noise-isolating over the ear design
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Electronic equalization with presets
- 2 noise canceling microphones
- 3 axis gyro, 3 axis accelerometer
- 3 axis magnetic sensors (compass)
Input / Output
- HDMI and USB connectors
- Input resolutions: up to 1920 x 1080p
- Ultra-thin single cable connection to iWear
Vuzix iWear Video Headphones
The winner of multiple Consumer Electronic Show awards, the iWear is a high-end pair of video headphones, providing users with a mobile wearable video display and gaming solution featuring dual high-definition displays. The iWear has a field of view equivalent to a 125” home theater screen viewed from 10 feet away. Plus it supports HDMI inputs, so users can hook up to their existing 3D Blu-ray player, tablet, console system, PC, and even mobile phones. The iWear is the most advanced mobile entertainment display to enter the consumer market to date. Combined with its fantastic audio, it is capable of displaying incredible 2D and 3D video and advanced interactive Virtual Reality and 3D titles.